Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content


The Energy and Environment Cabinet provides toll-free hotlines to facilitate the reporting of emergencies, as well as help lines to assist Kentucky's citizens in answering questions regarding important environmental activities.  

 Topic or Concern Hotline
Report an environmental emergency 800-928-2380
Report wildland arson 800-27-ARSON
Report illegal dump activities or hazardous waste disposal 502-564-3358
Report a mine accident 877-MINE-911
Report an abandoned mine emergency 877-495-9552
To issue a utility complaint 800-772-4636