By becoming a member of KY EXCEL, you have the opportunity to actively participate in a community of environmental leaders. Our program offers you the flexibility to enter at a level that fits your needs and have the opportunity to grow within the program as you become more experienced with environmental stewardship behaviors.
Annual Membership Requirements:
- 1 or more annual goal(s)
- Annually complete an Environmental Leadship Self-Assessment
- 3 or more annual goal(s)
- Annually complete an Environmental Leadership Self-Assessment;
score of 50 or higher required
- Have a developed Environmental Management Plan (EMP)
- 5 or more annual goal(s)
- Annually complete an Environmental Leadership Self-Assessment; score of 75 or higher required
- Have an implemented EMP that is anually reviewed
- Pledge to mentor others
Begin Your Membership
Submit a completed membership application with the appropriate attachments to KY EXCEL staff. The KY EXCEL Membership Application Instructions provide further details. Each application is reviewed and approved by the Department for Environmental Protection. New member applications may be submitted at any time.
Renew or Upgrade Your Membership
Membership is renewed on an annual basis. To renew a membership, submit the annual goal reports for each goal proposed from the prior year as well as goal proposals for the coming year. Bronze and silver members can upgrade membership to the next level by submitting the appropriate number of goal proposals and associated attachments.
The due date for annual renewal is December 31st.