Skip to main navigation Skip to main content

Annual Compliance Certifications

  • Required by most air permits
  • Must list all permitted emission units
  • Must list all applicable requirements for each unit
  • Must certify compliance status for each unit and applicable requirement

Submit completed Annual Compliance form DEP 7007CC via eForms, or to your regional office.

For information on how to fill out the Annual Compliance Certification form, please see resources available on the Division of Compliance Assistance website.

Major sources must still submit copies of the Annual Compliance Certification form to the EPA Region 4. Look to Section F of your permit for the address in Atlanta.


Semi-annual Monitoring Reports

Most air permits also require the facility to submit semi-annual monitoring reports every six months that contain detailed information on permit required monitoring parameters for various emission units. This report may include a table of required monthly emission calculations for a particular pollutant or a rolling annual total of emissions plant wide to demonstrate compliance with the annual conditional limit on a monthly basis. Other common monitoring requirements include limits on production (coal used, asphalt processed, etc.) or records of routine maintenance on air pollution control devices.

There is no standard form for this semi-annual report since there is such a wide variety of facility types and industries that the Division for Air Quality permits. Please organize the report in a manner that is convenient to you, but is also logical, references permitted emission units, lists totals or averages in the same units as the permit limit, and is easily understood.

Some fewer number of facilities are required to report on a quarterly, or even monthly basis. Please read your entire permit carefully for details on what and how often to report.

Where do I go for more information?

For additional help with preparing your routine reports contact the Division of Compliance Assistance through their website or by calling 502-564-0323.