Skip to main navigation Skip to main content


Kentucky landowners affected by the recent tornadoes may be eligible for cost-share assistance through one of USDA's Natural Resource Conservation Service​ and/or Farm Service Agency's (FSA) programs. Forest landowners should inquire about eligibility for  Emergency EQIP  or the Emergency Forest Restoration Program, while agricultural producers should inquire about the Emergency Conservation Program.  To find your local USDA Service Center click here.

My Woods Have Been Damaged, What Should I Do?

My Yard Trees Have Been Damaged, What Should I Do?

Who Do I Call For Assistance With:

Brush Disposal And Burning Regulations

Forestland Damage

Landscape Tree Damage 


An ice storm
Kentucky Energy and Environment Cabinet
300 Sower Blvd
Frankfort, KY 40601

Phone Directory
Contact Us
Civil Rights/Derecho Civiles

The Kentucky Energy and Environment Cabinet does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability or sex. This policy protects the rights of Cabinet employees, service applicants and customers. Vendors, agencies and organizations providing services to the Cabinet or its recipients of federally-aided programs also must comply with this policy.